Jennifer Lopez: People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman 2011 plus Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Jennifer Lopez has been named World's Most Beautiful Woman 2011 by People Magazine. In the interview she talks about her kids, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme:

"Emme is very girly-girl, just like me since I was very little. She loves for me to paint her nails," Lopez says. "She lays out her clothes on the floor like I do with my stylist and she's like, 'This matches very good!'"

"Max wants me to paint his nails too. Because for him, it's just paint. He's like, 'I want the blue!'" Lopez says, laughing. "Then Marc [Anthony] is like, 'Why are Max's nails painted?!' But he won't sit still so it's only like two nails." 

At home, Lopez is a zero-makeup kind of mom: "That's when I'm my happiest. Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better."


 Behind-the-scene photos from the shoot (click to enlarge): 


  











Courtesy of People Magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...